What are the best CRM applications available in 2017?
The right CRM software can be very valuable to business growth and productivity as well as an essential asset for increasing annual profits. Before you choose CRM software, you and your team will need to identify critical business goals and requirements. This initial step will ensure you choose the CRM platform that will help you meet specific targets now and in the future.
Most companies invest in CRM software for the following reasons:
- Increased efficiency.
- Improved customer service, retention, and satisfaction.
- Better workflow management.
- Highly targeted marketing campaigns.
- New customer recruitment.
- Increased sales and higher profits.
In addition to these reasons.
CRM apps can provide you with a powerful business tool that is completely customisable to meet the individual needs of every business as opposed to a “cookie cutter” type of approach.
Here are 10 of the best CRM Applications for businesses of all types and sizes.
Salesforce is a well-known CRM application designed for businesses of any size. They offer a comprehensive set of tools along with customised solutions backed by high quality support services. The company was established in 1999 and has grown into one of the largest cloud computing companies for Customer Relationship Management services.
The initial Salesforce application was introduced as an online automation tool for CRM which is now referred to as Sales Cloud. Along with company growth came the inclusion of other solutions designed to help you improve marketing, stay on top of business intelligence and provide a highly-targeted customer service experience.
Salesforce CRM is cloud-based which means the CRM apps can be accessed from virtually anywhere using any type of device or operating system. The company has also established many partnerships which makes the services scalable as well as tools and apps that are fully customisable. Regardless if your organisation requires simple basic CRM apps or a more complex solution, all plans are both scalable and flexible as your business needs fluctuate. You only pay for what you use and you can add or subtract services at any time.
Salesforce helps you to consolidate Customer Relationship Management through the use of customised tools that allow you to keep track of customer interaction, sales data, lead management, individual customer data, automated tasks, and more. Additionally, the tools include the capability to unify team collaboration regardless of where each member is located.
The mobile app for iOS and Android offers access to data in real-time in addition to custom reporting and access to prioritised tasks. More tools can easily be added from the Salesforce Sales Cloud and App Exchange. Access allows your team members to create reports, view customer data in real-time, receive sales forecast insights, and much more.
Salesforce Sales Cloud also easily integrates with other external primary sales and financial apps. These are applications such as Zendesk, QuickBooks, TeamSupport, Desk, and many other solutions that add flexibility to daily productivity tasks.
Salesforce CRM Features.
Some of the Salesforce features include:
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Real time visibility.
- Automated workflow processes.
- Communities for sales.
- Lead management for marketing and sales.
- Forecasting and access to business intelligence.
- Customer engagement from anywhere.
- App creation and customisation.
- Email integration.
- Social media accounts and access to contacts.
- Advanced analytics.
- Access to mobile apps.
- Personalised dashboards.
- External business app integration.
- Customer contact management for lead tracking and existing customer communication.
- Approval tracking for automated staff payments and expense reimbursements.
- Advanced reporting for improved insight and overview of daily activities.
- Territory management for configuration and modification specific territories as needed.
Salesforce offers different levels of technical support that depend on the type of membership your organisation chooses. The lower priced plans are generally assigned to a Case Manager with varied response times according to the urgency of the matter. The higher priced plans include additional options such as chat support.
Tech support communication is available 5 days per week with ongoing phone support via a toll free number. Salesforce also provides you with a comprehensive customer support webpage with access to additional resources including demos, training videos, webinars and other tools when you join Salesforce.
Cost (at the time of writing).
For smaller businesses that are seeking access to basic CRM tools, the Small Business Solution plan begins as low as £17 per user per month for up to five users.
For larger businesses, the Professional Edition of Salesforce begins at £45 per user per month with access to all of the basic CRM tools plus your choice of a wide range of advanced offerings.
Microsoft Dynamics is a flexible CRM platform that provides companies that use Microsoft solutions with a familiar user experience using tools such as Microsoft Outlook and Office. It is designed for larger organisations with complex customer relationship management requirements.
The Dynamics tools are easily integrated with other solutions that help you to improve lead tracking, boost sales, increase daily productivity using mobile and cloud apps, and leverage automation to enhance business operations and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics offers CRM apps that are available both online and offline with support for mobile devices such as Windows Phone, Android, and iOS. Your team members can easily work without data connectivity. Once a connection is established, all revised data will automatically sync to ensure the most recent modifications are included in the data.
The business apps range from those that enhance daily productivity, improve customer service and satisfaction, sales conversions, business analytics, and advanced reporting to integrated financial solutions and team collaboration. Microsoft Dynamics apps can be deployed independently or as a package which provides flexibility as your business expands and grows.
If your organisation is already using Microsoft email and Office applications, Dynamics easily integrates with Word, SharePoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and other familiar Office apps. Team members can easily collaborate using Yammer which offers online meeting capability and document editing in real-time.
Microsoft Dynamics Features.
Some of the features included in Dynamics CRM include:
- Attractive and easy to use interface.
- Advanced reporting tools with automated features.
- Intuitive menu that organises tasks into sections with Main, Sales, and Dashboard on one side and New, Profile options, Settings, Recently Viewed Items on the other side.Universal search box helps you to easily find things.
- Easy switching between features including Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Settings, Goals, and more.
- Capability to create multiple customised Dashboards that show specific apps and widgets.
- Case Management features allow easy access to case tracking and resolution.
- Access to Outlook from a central location improves email management and efficiency.
- Advanced personalisation lets your team spend more time with customers and less time looking for information.
- Unified service scheduling feature helps to easily manage facilities, resources, and service appointments.
- Product purchasing history tracking ensures you stay on top of inventory management.
- Service analytics provide dashboard configuration, data visualisation, and deep analysis capabilities.
- Streamline case resolution and escalation using automated processes and formatting rules.
- Use SharePoint document management to keep track of service contracts, cases, FAQs and more.
- The shared knowledge repository helps team members to increase customer service skills by sharing knowledge with one another.
- Real-time communications allow for improved internal collaboration and problem resolution.
- Self-service feature allows customers to create their own cases, discover answers, and communicate around the clock.
- Unified desktop interface combines CRM apps in a single interface for easy access.
- Skype integration allows you to click on a Contact and make a call directly from CRM online.
- Collateral feature stores invoices, quotes, order information, sales literature and more using a comprehensive document library.
- Report Wizard allows configuration of filters and creation of tables and charts using the same method as Excel.
- Extensive video help and tutorials help you get up and running faster.
…and much more.
When you subscribe to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Direct, this provides your organisation with access to enterprise-class technical support with access to Service Delivery Management, specialised expertise, and educational resources. Other plans provide you with varied levels of access to technical support and expertise as well as help resources, videos, tutorials, and more.
Cost (at the time of writing).
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is offered with monthly plans for standalone applications or apps bundled together in packages. You can also opt to select the plan that meets the needs of your business now and in the future.
Access to full use is for businesses that require access to multiple apps. Light use is for smaller businesses that do not use the entire functionality in the applications.
Prices begin as low as £7.50 per user/month and range to as high as £86.70 per user per month.
Zoho CRM has been in business since 2005 providing CRM solutions to many companies who struggle to stay organised in the area of Customer Relationship Management. Zoho CRM is designed with simplified management tools that allow companies to easily manage sales activities, track leads, and provide better customer service.
The interface is designed to allow team members to view their sales cycle to boost results as well as identify trends and opportunities. Zoho management tools also extend to those that help to streamline invoicing and expense reporting, facilitate fast response to customers, manage human resources, and much more. The service currently boasts more than 13 million users.
Zoho recently performed significant upgrades to the user interface and the associated mobile apps. Additionally, they upgrade the sales management and email marketing tools with comprehensive reporting for improved business intelligence. Sales-driven gamification. Zoho also integrates well with other Zoho products and external solutions such as Google Apps.
Zoho CRM Features.
Some of the Zoho CRM features include:
- Simplified intuitive user-friendly interface.
- View all email in Zoho CRM instead of switching between screens.
- Easily import contacts from Microsoft Outlook.
- Single click dialing from Zoho CRM allows for easy calling with access to call analytics to track team performance.
- Real-time sales data provides insight into customer activity and sales leads.
- Multichannel customer support includes phone, social media, email, and chat.
- Customisable KPIs tell you exactly where your team excels or needs more improvement.
- Advanced CRM analytics help to identify patterns and forecast trends.
- Blueprint feature allows you to build and deliver sales processes within the CRM app to ensure systematic performance and team compliance.
- Quota feature allows tracking of individual team performance.
- Workflow automation processes allow your staff to work smarter and not harder.
- Zoho Mobile provides instant access to data using iOS and Android devices.
- Integration with major accounting applications such as QuickBooks.
- Access to Zoho Marketplace provides a wide selection of third-party app integration.
- The cloud-based interface is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows devices which adds flexibility for end users.
Zoho offers solid support option and help resources. Regardless of the plan you choose, all Zoho subscribers receive technical support via email and live chat.
When you choose a paid plan, you receive the support mentioned above plus, access to the customer portal and remote assistance as well as an email response time within 24 hours. Free edition subscribers receive an email response within two business days. All customers have access to a selection of helpful resources on the Zoho website as well.
Cost (at the time of writing).
If you subscribe to the Free edition you have access to Zoho’s best features for up to 10 users. This includes integration with social media and email templates.
With a free plan, businesses get up to ten users and access to many of the app’s best features. This includes sales force automation tools such as the ability to manage leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities. The free plan also includes integration with Twitter and Facebook, as well as email templates.
Upgrading to one of the paid plans provides businesses with access to more advanced features, including sales forecasting, the ability to capture leads from social media sites, and mass emailing capabilities.
The Standard edition includes everything in Free edition plus advanced reporting, sales forecasting, storage for up to 100,000 records, and access to call center services for £10 per user per month.
The Professional edition includes everything in Standard package plus access to social CRM, duplicate data checker, email integration, and Zoho for Google AdWords for £17 per user per month.
The Enterprise edition includes everything in Professional package plus access to advanced customisation tools, territory management, and multiple currencies for £21 per user/per month.
Sugar CRM is a software solution designed for small businesses as well as large enterprises. The company has been in business since 2004 and provides a wide variety of CRM tools that are flexible and capable of adapting to any type of business.
Each plan offers a unique set of features with a cost for per user per month. Additionally, Sugar CRM is scalable and allows you to add or subtract users or services as your business needs fluctuate. Each plan comes with a 7-day free trial and access to a series of demo videos to help you get a feel for how the tools work and whether they will appropriately meet your business needs.
The interface is simple to use and designed with the end user in mind with a variety of customisation tools that meet the workflow requirements for each individual user. The built-in tools include team collaboration, task management, customer service, invoicing and finance, sales automation and forecasting, advance reporting and lead management. Each user also has access to their own separate database for fast access.
Depending upon the plan you choose, you also have access to advanced analytics reporting, enterprise opportunity management and forecasting, 250GB of storage and 24/7 support. One of the plans offers access to a dedicated technical account manager and Sandbox instances as well. The Sandbox feature allows developers to utilise a secure test environment to add customised apps to SugarCRM without a disruption in daily operations.
Many of the automated tools provide you with access to marketing analytics, advanced reporting, team collaboration tracking to see if any improvements must be made. Additionally, the interface has the same appearance, regardless if you are accessing the application on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device. This provides users with consistency and prevents wasting time looking for tools, files, and other components.
Some of the SugarCRM features include:
- The ability to deploy applications on the premises or access them from a cloud-based interface.
- Easy integration with Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Access to Sugar Dashboards and Reports allows you to convert data to insight.
- Mobile access helps maintain productivity from anywhere with offline access when there is no data connection. Access is compatible with virtually any mobile device including iOS, Android, and Windows phone.
- Email and calendar integration provides easy tracking of customer communications and appointments.
- Project management tools allow you to build and manage a wide variety of company projects.
- Advanced workflow tools increase efficiency and productivity with enterprise level automation processes.
- Security settings allow for controlled access and establishment of security policies for each user.
- Self-service portal streamlines caseloads and resolutions by allowing individuals to update the information.
- Knowledge base helps customers to quickly find answers.
- Social CRM increases customer communication and engagement.
- Intuitive search functions allow users to act on information and spend less time looking for data.
- Lead management provides easy tracking for multiple marketing campaigns.
SugarCRM recently re-vamped its technical support and provided advanced training for its technical support staff. For lower priced plans, technical support can be accessed via community forums, online knowledge base, article and blog postings, software resources, and training webinars.
For higher priced plans, you have access to all of the above plus phone and email support. Additionally, there is a toll free number and email address for any Customer Service issues.
Cost (at the time of writing).
SugarCRM offers simple annual pricing with no hidden fees.
The Professional package offers access to email marketing, basic workflow processes, sales forecasting, reporting, and the SugarCRM app for £32 per user per month.
The Enterprise package includes everything in the Professional plan plus access to advanced workflow processes, product forecasting, and advanced reporting for £52 per user per month.
The Ultimate package includes everything in the Enterprise plan plus access to weekly data backup and 250GB of storage for £120 per user per month.
Sage CRM is used by more than 12,000 companies across the globe. Sage is one of the largest providers of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for small businesses and provides CRM solutions for small to mid-sized organisations.
Sage CRM can be used as a standalone application or it can easily be integrated with Sage ERP. The interface is designed to be user-friendly and the pricing is geared toward companies concerned about affordability.
For businesses with special requirements, Sage provides a customised edition that allows you to add features, integrate with Sage ERP and perform advanced customisations. This solution is delivered as an on premise application. An initial demo is available to help you see how it can be adapted to meet individual business requirements. Additionally, Sage provides you with a free trial option to see how the customised solution will work with your business.
Sage CRM Features.
Some of the Sage CRM features include:
- A user-friendly interface with minimal learning curve.
- Affordable cost for smaller businesses.
- 30-day free trial.
- Social media interaction and insight.
- Integrated solutions that help you build highly targeted marketing campaigns.
- Automated workflow processes that connect all departments together for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Comprehensive views of the customer lifecycle to provide personal responses and faster resolution.
- Tools for customer service teams help to handle customer queries more efficiently and streamline shipment and delivery requirements.
- Real-time processes help to accurately track sales patterns and cross-sell opportunities.
- Easy integration with existing telephone systems provide accurate response and call tracking.
- Web form integration easily captures and communicates customer queries, requests, and other data.
- Ability to integrate with Sage ERP and customise applications provide additional options to meet specific business needs.
Sage CRM provides comprehensive technical support via phone, email, web and chat. The company also provides remote support by establishing a direct connection to your CRM system.
If you choose Standard support, this is limited to 5 cases per user per month.
The Gold Support plan provides you with unlimited access to telephone tech support.
Tech support includes phone, web, email, and live chat support. Additionally, Sage offers remote diagnostics via direct connection to your CRM system. Standard support is limited to 5 cases per user per month. However, if you want unlimited access to phone tech support, you can pay an added cost to access the Gold Support Plan.
Cost (at the time of writing).
Sage CRM offers two different plans, both of which include a 30-day free trial. Additionally, there is a customised plan known as CRM On-Premise which is based on individual price quote.
The two primary plans include:
Sage CRM Professional which includes customer and contact management, sales forecasting and reporting, lead and opportunity management, mobile CRM (iOS, Android), web visitor conversions into leads, customer support and workflow management and campaign management for £20 per user per month.
Sage CRM Cloud Professional includes everything in the above plan plus access to workflow and marketing management and customer support for £50 per user per month.
Pipedrive CRM is a solution designed for sales professionals and businesses that are looking to increase efficiency and productivity while boosting customer satisfaction and annual profits. Different from other CRM applications, Pipedrive provides easy drag and drop functionality for each component in the sales pipeline to provide instant access to updates and team visibility for organised sales data.
The user-friendly interface is completely customisable which makes it adaptable to many different types of sales-oriented environments. Pipedrive also can be installed locally or access via a cloud-based interface. For the most part, the dashboard is accessed via a web browser that can be accessed from anywhere with other solutions that can be deployed locally. Additionally, there is a mobile solution that works with iOS and Android devices.
Pipedrive is easy to set up, provides intuitive sales tools, and is easy to understands making the learning curve minimal. The interface offers lots of visual appeal with helpful visual notifications that help you to see what is coming up next. The interface starts you out with a basic sales pipeline which can be customised later as your team develops sales strategies.
Pipedrive CRM Features.
Some of the Pipeline CRM features include:
- Interface is easy to use so you can be quickly up and running.
- Simple drag and drop functionality makes performing tasks a breeze.
- No wading through multiple screens and sub-menus to reclassify a deal. Simply drag and drop a deal into the next stage of the pipeline.
- Easy set up and configuration.
- Access to a wide variety of video tutorials.
- Select Pipeline View, Timeline View, List View and other components and then simply revert back with one click.
- View sales metrics in real-time and as they happen.
- Intuitive filters allow you to set parameters including opportunities, new leads, current deadlines, most lucrative deals, and more.
- Customise workflow processes to tailor stages in the pipeline to your specific business.
- Customise features for easy access to the tools you use the most.
- Mobile app for iOS and Android automatically syncs with the dashboard for easy access to important tools and features from anywhere.
- Data migration feature supports many major solutions such as Base CRM, Maximizer, Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM and many more.
- Integration allows access to Google Apps. Google Drive, Google Maps, APIs for third-party apps, MailChimp, Gravity Forms, and Yesware.
Pipeline provides a comprehensive set of options for technical support which includes a searchable support center containing articles, videos, tutorials, and other resources. The company also provides access to email and live chat support for specific questions and answers.
Additionally, there is tech support assistance via Twitter and a professional blog that is frequently updated with helpful resources plus, a Help and Feedback link in the mobile app.
Cost (at the time of writing).
Pipedrive CRM provides a simple plan with a 30-day free trial with the ability to modify the plan at any time as your business needs change.
The plan costs £9.30 per user per month for up to 63 months. The number of user accounts is unlimited with no hidden fees and no extra charge for access to technical support.
Maximizer is an older company based in Canada with offices in the UK. The company provides CRM, information, and contact management solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the globe in addition to large corporations. It is also suitable for manufacturing organisations and well as financial and educational institutions.
The user-friendly interface provides centralised access to lead management tools, data critical to your company’s success, sales optimisation, customer service management, and reporting. Additionally, you have access to historical data for improved customer service and information sharing across multiple departments.
Maximizer is also designed for start-ups that are looking for access to advanced tools with the flexibility to scale up or down at any time and as the business grows. This provides start-ups with the tools they need to get up and running quickly by focusing on the customer base instead of the learning curve and the technicalities of deploying a new CRM.
Maximizer CRM configuration is relatively simple and can be deployed locally or as a cloud-based solution. The cloud solution can be accessed via the web using an iOS or Android device.
Maximizer CRM Features.
Some of the Maximizer CRM features include:
- Easy set up and configuration.
- User-friendly interface.
- Mobile device access via web browser.
- Easy integration with Exchange, MS Office and Microsoft Outlook with on premise database.
- Onsite access to all CRM apps.
- User mobility via mobile device.
- Automated workflow processes for sales and marketing.
- Access to CRM tools for multi-sector applications.
- Advanced monitoring tools for calendars and daily tasks.
- Access to customer service and reporting tools.
- Advanced business intelligence reporting.
- Access to social CRM for improved communication and customer engagement.
- Access to offline productivity.
- Advanced plans offer territorial and sales quota management in addition to a customisation suite.
- Predictable monthly expenditures.
- Limited use of IT infrastructure on the premises when using the cloud-based solution.
Maximizer provides several sources of technical support which include telephone support 7-days per week, email support at email@example.com, and comprehensive tech support resources in the form of articles, video tutorials, support communities, blogs, and other helpful resources.
Cost (at the time of writing).
Maximizer is offered in two packages which is billed monthly or annually.
The Maximizer CRM package includes access to all sales, marketing, and customer service modules, unlimited custom fields, pre-built and customizable dashboards and reports, integration with Outlook, Word, and Excel, and deployment in the cloud or on the premises for £35 per user per month.
The Wealth Manager package includes everything in Maximizer CRM plus access to investment account and insurance policy management, hundreds of industry-specific fields including KYC, consolidated household views and standard business processes and workflows for £40 per user per month.
If your company is looking for a start-up solution, HubSpot CRM is a simplified and lightweight solution that offers enough features which also enhance the CRM platform. This means your start-up can jump in with a small footprint and then upgrade as your business grows.
If you are using a CRM solution for the first time, HubSpot CRM is specially designed to get your team up and running quickly without abruptly changing the way you do things. Where other CRM solutions begin with complex features and tools which require a learning curve, HubSpot CRM will allow you to easily get started if you are not currently using an existing solution.
HubSpot is designed for sales reps and teams that want a simplified solution that offers easy organisation for sales funnels with automated tools that allow you to invest more time in the customer, increase sales, and spend less time with back office tasks. The simplified tools allow your team to organise appointments, track performance, log sales activity, sync with external applications such as Outlook and Gmail, and automatically capture all communications for analysis and fast response.
HubSpot CRM can eventually be integrated with HubSpot Sales to improve productivity and boost business expansion. HubSpot CRM can be used as a standalone app but, the nice part is it can be easily integrated with HubSpot Sales, an entire suite of productivity apps that sync with your inbox to make everything easier and more centralised.
HubSpot Sales contains tools that increase email productivity, deliver real-time notifications, automate contact files, schedule and coordinate meetings, and make calls from within HubSpot Sales. When these features integrate with HubSpot CRM it makes every aspect of selling a lot easier.
HubSpot CRM Features.
Some of the HubSpot CRM features include:
- Easy set up and configuration.
- User-friendly interface.
- Integrated phone system allows you to make calls in one click.
- Intuitive database utilises automation to collect and store files, data, contacts, business records, and more.
- Integration with email applications including Outlook, Gmail, Apple Mail, and Google Apps.
- Interface provides data visibility to allow immediate access to new information, social data, and more.
- Integration with Google Calendar allows users to view upcoming meetings, tasks, and events without leaving HubSpot CRM.
- Intuitive timeline tool allows you to view calls, emails, website visits, and notes at a glance.
- Data storage allows you to save up to 1,000,000 contacts, tasks and sales deals.
HubSpot provides tech support via phone and email to paying customers. This helps the company to continue offering a free version of the software.
Users that subscribe to the free version can obtain tech support from the HubSpot community which is comprised of trained partners, employees, and other users of the application.
Cost (at the time of writing).
HubSpot CRM software is completely free for as long as you subscribe to the service. Users can also invite other team members to collaborate and use HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot CRM integrates with HubSpot Free or Professional to increase Customer Relationship Management and sales capabilities. The Professional version is available at a cost of £38.70 per user per month.
Base CRM is a widely-used CRM application for medium to large businesses across the globe. The software contains many features for sales analytics which makes it ideal for larger sales teams.
Base CRM tools are designed to improve customer relationships using automated tasks that help to boost daily productivity. Some of the tasks included automatic email syncing, data and file sharing, call recording, call records, team collaboration, customisation of sales stages, and much more.
Base CRM is also designed for mobile use with iOS, Android, and Windows devices. This increases worker mobility and allows your team to access data and information from any location, in addition to being able to collaborate in real-time. Users can track sales and productivity around the clock with Base CRM dedicated apps that are compatible with any type of mobile device. Additionally, Base CRM easily syncs with third-party apps such as Outlook to enable access from any location and on any device or operating system.
Base CRM Features.
Some of the Base CRM features include:
- Simple to use interface means a minimum learning curve.
- Intuitive interface allows you to customise sales stages, work with other team members, share data and notes, view activities, and more.
- Analytics tools provide insight into workflow process to help spot strengths and weaknesses in the sales process.
- Access to social networks help to boost customer interaction and engagement.
- Lead collection tools provide in-depth analysis including specific lead assignments to sales reps.
- Phone integration allows you to place calls directly from Base CRM with one click.
- Detailed reporting system allows you to stay on top of all aspects of CRM and sales processes.
- Advanced full-featured sales tools allow you to track and customise sales stages, opportunities, sales deals, pipeline categories, leads, collaborators, and more.
- Capability to import CSV files and map the field to Base CRM using an automated process.
- Sales forecasting tools provide accurate information and easy configuration of revenue goals.
- Full-featured analytics tools allow you to easily track and review customer data for targeted sales campaigns.
- Integration with Outlook, Gmail, and Google apps allow you to search and track all email communications.
- Offline access to data allows you to remain productive when there is no data connection.
- Easy customisation of sales reports, lead tracking, lead capture, and forecasts.
- Business intelligence tools help provide insight to expand your business.
- Integration with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter assist with lead generation.
- Integration with email blast applications such as MailChimp, Yesware, and other systems.
- CRM tools can be web-based or installed locally on your server with seamless transition from mobile to office.
Base CRM provides tech upport via phone and email communications with qualified trained experts. Additionally, there is a library of help resources on the Base CRM website.
Base CRM also offers knowledgeable sales expertise to help you with specific businesses needs before, during, and after you subscribe. The assistance is ongoing as your business needs change.
Cost (at the time of writing).
Base CRM offers three different packages plus a three-tier system for larger packages.
The Starter package is £19.20 per user per month with 2GB per user.
The Professional package is £57.57 per user per month with 5GB per user.
The Enterprise package is £95.95 per user per month with 10GB per user.
The larger packages offer a three-tier pricing system and includes a grid of additional features.
Apptivo CRM is designed to provide small businesses with access to enterprise level CRM apps at an affordable cost using cloud-based applications that are integrated together in one central location. Small business owners have access to advanced capabilities that include lead tracking, invoicing, opportunity identification, estimates, inventory tracking, integration with existing and custom applications, and more.
When you subscribe to Apptivo CRM, you have access to a selection of more than fifty apps that can be integrated into Apptivo. The CRM platform also integrates with any existing applications and is scalable to allow you to add or subtract services as your business needs change.
Apptivo CRM provides mobile access using cloud-based solutions and mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. This allows users to access data and files in real-time using a mobile device and any type of web browser. Access includes individual applications as well as the entire suite of applications if necessary.
Apptivo CRM Features.
Some of the Apptivo CRM features include:
- Customised user-friendly interface ties all CRM apps together in one location.
- Project management tools allow seamless workflow when managing daily support. requests, sales leads, shipping, supply chains, warehouse, inventory, and supplier data.
- Tracking tools offer Gantt charts and project management templates for easy tracking of billing, tasks, schedules, and more.
- 360 view tool allows you to review all customer data at a glance.
- NewsFeed filter immediately displays any modification in applications associated with customer data for improved customer service.
- Calendar reminders, follow-ups, and task reminders sync with Google Apps to allow easy viewing of priorities, meetings, events, etc. to help you organize your day.
- Call tracking and history logs help to streamline customer service issues.
- Advanced invoicing and payment tools allow you to configure recurring billing, online payments, invoice templates, and more.
- Time tracking tools help team members to track time spent on projects associated with assigned tickets.
- Customer help desk tools help to keep track of support requests, email communications, Service Level Agreements (SLA), business workflow, work orders, etc.
- Email configuration tool allows you to connect any IMAP email account to Apptivo CRM to display the entire inbox.
- AppStore provides you with access to more than 50 different apps.
Apptivo CRM provides comprehensive tech support via phone, online chat, and email. There is also access to tech support through the online knowledge base on the Apptivo website including a YouTube library and other helpful resources.
Apptivo CRM offers three different packages for small businesses.
The Starter package is completely free with no hidden costs.
The Premium package is £6.39 per user per month billed annually or £7.68 per month per user on a month-to-month basis. A 30-day free trial is also available.
The Ultimate package is £15.99 per user per month billed annually or £19.20 per month per user on a month-to-month basis. A 30-day free trial is also available.
Finally, a word about security.
Most reputable CRM solution providers have the necessary security compliances in place to protect customer data. However, it is a good idea to review the security compliance standards for your specific industry to ensure they correlate with the security standards offered by the CRM provider of your choice.
We’ll help you to choose the best CRM Software Application for your business.
(And we can train you to use it aswell!)
Our IT Department offers professional IT Consultancy Services to organisations across London and the East of England. Our professional consultancy team provides strategic advisory services, working closely with you and your team to ensure that you choose the correct CRM solution that will meet your business requirements.
We can also provide assistance with one-off projects, including the planing and implementation of your chosen CRM Application, AND we can provide ongoing training on how to use any of the above CRM applications.
Complete the form below to provide more information about your requirements, or speak directly with an IT Consultant by calling 020 8501 7676.