Microsoft Azure professional services and solutions.
We help organisations across London and the East of England to do incredible things with Microsoft Azure, from hosted computing and networking to data storage and analytics.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an expanding collection of integrated cloud services. It’s a complete solution for businesses that are looking to save money, improve productivity and flexibility by adopting cloud solutions.
Azure is an incredibly flexible platform that’s designed to meet the challenges faced by organisations that rely upon their IT systems to remain competitive and profitable.
Replace your server, application, backup and licencing headaches with a secure cloud solution that is accessible from any device.
7 great reasons to use Microsoft Azure.
1. Greatly enhance the overall performance of your IT systems.
2. Reduce the cost of IT ownership by only paying for what you use.
3. There are no upfront costs or termination fees.
4. Introduce fully scalable, flexible IT systems that adapt to your business requirements.
5. Integrate cutting edge cloud solutions with your existing IT infrastructure.
6. Azure is the first cloud service to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard – ISO 27018.
7. 99%+ uptime for all Azure integrated services.
Here’s a sample of Microsoft Azures many features.
- Virtual networks – we can build your own private network in the cloud.
- Virtual machine deployment – including Windows server and Linux.
- Microsoft applications as a service – including SharePoint 2013, SQL server and Dynamics.
- Cloud data storage – fully scalable, secure cloud data storage solutions for small and big data.
- Cloud-based business intelligence analytics – uncover real-time insights and perform real-time analytics.
- Scalable media services – for encoding, storing and streaming media from the cloud.
- Web and mobile app development – build, manage and maintain business apps in the cloud.
What services do we provide?
Cloud adoption services.
Consultancy, planning and deployment services. We’ll help you to make a smooth transition from on-premise IT systems to Microsoft Azure.
Hybrid cloud solutions.
We’ll introduce hybrid cloud solutions, helping you to seamlessly integrate one or more Azure services into your existing infrastructure.
Fully managed Cloud services.
We provide a fully managed service that’s perfect for organisations that wish to adopt the cloud and do not have an internal IT provision to manage the service.
We’re Microsoft Accredited Cloud solutions specialists.
Enjoy award winning customer service.
Ongoing support is provided by our award winning service desk team.
We provide telephone and remote support during standard business working hours. We also provide 24/7 support to businesses that operate during unsociable hours, or have satellite offices overseas.
Take the first step towards a cost-effective a fully scalable cloud services environment.
Contact the Azure experts at Our IT Department and find out how Azure can enhance the overall performance of your IT systems and reduce the overall cost of IT ownership.