We’ll give you a brand new iPad pro and donate £250.00 to your charity of choice for every successful referral.
Welcome to the Our IT Department Referral Program.
Our IT Department is excited to announce our new Referral Program! We reward you for every successful referral you send to us that signs up for our IT Unlimited™ full-time support service!
This document provides a guide on how the referral program works and how you will be rewarded for helping Our IT Department continue to grow.
What is the referral program?
The referral program is designed to contribute towards the long-term growth of Our IT Department by rewarding both you and your charity of choice when you successfully recommend our professional IT support services to other companies across London and the East of England.
Is the referral program open to everyone?
The referral program is open to anyone over 18 years of age and we encourage you to share the referral program with your friends and family. We’d also appreciate you sharing a link to the referral program on Social Media!
What is the criteria?
All companies refereed to us must have a minimum of 10 full-time staff members and be geographically located within London and the East of England.
- A referral will be considered successful when the customer signs a full-time IT Support Services Agreement with Our IT Department for IT Unlimited™ services and the initial 3-month termination period has passed. More information about IT Unlimited™, our fully managed IT support service, can be found at the following URL – ouritdept.co.uk/it-support
- Your charity of choice will receive a£250.00 donation once the customer signs a Fully Managed IT Support Services contract with Our IT Department
- You will receive a current generation iPad Pro as soon as the initial 3-month termination period of the IT services contract with the customer has passed (Strictly one iPad Pro per referral only).
- You will be required to sign an official copy of the referral program terms and conditions. This is a legally binding document that will also need to be agreed and countersigned by the Managing Director of Our IT Department.
- You must consistently refer relevant and high quality candidates to remain in good standing with Our IT Referral Program. If you plan to deliver multiple referrals they must be highly qualified eligible companies with a minimum of 10 full-time staff members.
- Referral program members may not use spam to obtain referrals. Referrals acquired through unsolicited email is prohibited, in addition to blog or social media discussions where the topic of Managed IT services is irrelevant or violates the site terms.
What iPad Pro model will I receive?
Upon a successful referral, you will be provided with the latest iPad Pro Model of your choice up to the value of £730.00. If you already have an iPad, then we’ll reward you with the cash equivalent as an alternative.
Is my reward taxable?
Your personal tax position and professional tax advice should be considered if required from the local tax office.
What types of company can I refer?
Any business that is in need of a fully managed IT support service that adds value to the company goals and objectives.
Is there a limit to the amount of referrals i can make?
There is no limit to the amount of referrals you can make. The customer referral scheme is designed to help our company grow so you are welcome to refer an unlimited amount of opportunities.
Why is the reward for successful referrals so generous?
Why shouldn’t it be? Once a successful referral starts to work with us, we usually are successful in establishing a long-term relationship with the client. Therefore, we find an initial introduction to a referral to be very valuable.
Is there a resource I can use to help educate companies on the benefits of using managed it support services?
Our IT Department provides a wealth of resources on our website that include good reasons why companies should use our services, our accreditations, client testimonials, and our company values. Our website also offers a comprehensive blog filled with high quality information on making a case for using Managed IT Support Services.
Can I contact you if I have any specific questions?
Yes. Feel free to contact Our IT Department by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at 020 8501 7676.
Are there any risks?
- Joining the Our IT Department Referral Program is 100% FREE …Guaranteed!
- Our IT Department will never share or sell any of your personal information.
- You are not required to deliver any defined number of referrals.
- You receive a recent generation iPad Pro for each successful referral. The charity of your choice receives £250.00 donation for every successful referral. Absolutely no strings attached!
How do I sign up?
Becoming an Our IT Department referral partner is easy. Just follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Click here to download a copy of the referral program Terms and Conditions for your review.
- Provided you agree to our terms and conditions, please sign and fax the copy back to us on 020 8531 8427, or email a copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Terms and Conditions document will then be countersigned by our company Managing Director and returned to you by first class post, or via email. We’ll contact you to confirm receipt and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Once the above has been completed, you can make your first referral to us by completing the online contact form at the bottom of this web page.
It’s time to submit your first referral.
Once you have accepted these terms and conditions and officially signed up for the Our IT Department Referral Program, you can start sending us referrals!
To submit your first referral, simply complete the customer referral submission form that can be found on the bottom of this web page.
A member of our team will contact you to confirm all the details are correct.
Once the above has been completed, Our IT Department will contact the organisation that you have referred to us to determine their IT services requirements. We will then contact you to confirm if the referral has been successful or unsuccessful as soon as we have been notified by the organisation in question.