SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS.
We help organisations to setup and maintain Skype for Business (formally Lync). We will ensure that you get the most from your investment and enjoy the many benefits of using Skype for Business and Skype for Business server.
6 great reasons to use Skype for Business.
1. It’s a cost-effective unified communications solution, from only £1.30 per month per user.
2. A fully comprehensive solution for calls, messaging and video conferencing.
3. Skype for Business can be integrated with your existing Office apps.
4. Enterprise-grade security – communication is protected by authentication and encryption.
5. Internal IT managers can manage employee accounts and features.
6. You can conduct audio and video meetings with up to 250 people.
WHAT IS SKYPE FOR BUSINESS?
Skype for Business is a unified collaboration platform. It is an essential tool for businesses that rely upon their communication channels to remain competitive and productive.
Messages, conversations, video conference calls, voicemail and screen sharing capabilities are all accessed from a single app.
Skype for Business can be integrated with Microsoft Office, allowing you to find contacts and schedule meetings in Outlook. You can also see your colleague’s online status and communicate directly within Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook.
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVICE FEATURES.
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS IS INCLUDED WITH OFFICE 365 BUSINESS PREMIUM.
Skype for Business is included with every Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium subscription. If your organisation already uses Office 365 then you can significantly reduce your operating costs by using Skype for Business.
NO ADDITIONAL HARDWARE IS REQUIRED.
All you need is a compatible device and a stable high speed internet connection. Skype for Business works on Windows machines, Macs, most tablet devices and smartphones.
IT CAN BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO PBX/VOIP TELEPHONY.
Skype for Business can be used as an advanced alternative to a traditional PBX telephony system. You can even transfer your existing numbers to Skype for Business.
WE’RE TRUSTED ACCREDITED MICROSOFT CLOUD SERVICES EXPERTS.